Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Can I put in an IT request for 25 hours a day?

Theodore Roosevelt II AKA Rex the Wonder-dog! On his walk to the park!
Maybe starting a fitness challenge the week before finals and a business trip was not the smartest thing in the world!  Yesterday I decided to be my light activity day since I had to my group meeting with my classmates after work.

I go to school online at Penn State (GO LIONS!) so I am usually rushed to get off work on time, gamble with the highways, and then log on to the chat room.  Since the project is due next week and our video editor decided to drop the class, (How do you drop 2 weeks from the end, and how do you fail an online computer class?!) we had to discuss ways of filming a group video when one of us is 2000 miles away... ARRG!

Then I had to jump on a call with the equestrian board to make sure someone had taken over my responsibilities as barn manager this show, (Horse moms are crazier than soccer moms...FACT).  Luckily, on the call I strapped the dog up and we went for a walk!

We did not have much time to walk since my hometown does not have street lights, but we made it to go to the park and play for a bit.  To be fair to technology, I used the app SprintGPS.  It uses the GPS and measures your speed, distance, and time you walked.  After it maps out your route.

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that has come up to me in the past few days with their words of encouragement and their personal success.  It is wonderful to see and hear the results that have come from eating right and being active.  They are wonderful words of encouragement and I am super proud of everyone of you!  I really hope Tejal is getting the same pep talks!  I do feel like I have an advantage of constantly being watched at work by co-workers and being challenged and supported during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment