Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Losing weight in all the wrong places!! ARRRG

So I am down a substantial amount of weight since I first started dieting, and I am finally starting to see the results and notice with my clothes.... Unfortunately, it is in all the spots I DONT want to lose weight in!  I bought two of the cutest pairs of pants about a week ago in the mail, and they came in on Monday.  Excited I threw them on (Ripped the tags off one of them, because I know everything including my pant size so I dont try things on.)  All day yesterday I was running around work with my hands at my waist, HOLDING UP MY PANTS!

Now these are cute little jeans (luckily not expensive ones, because I am a deal finder!) but skinny Kate Middleton jeans only look good on you, if they fit!  I feel like I am waring boyfriend jeans and I am dating Connor Oberst.  (I would prob date a boy who wore skinny jeans... I am not going to lie)

So now I am running around with skinny little legs, and a HUGE (but short) upper body!  ARRRG.  Time to stop running and time to get my core pumping!  Tonight it is going to be all about the Wii Fit and me!  I have made a weekly schedual of workouts so I need to learn to stick to it::

Sunday: C25K-- Light workout on Wii
Monday- POLO!!
Tuesday- Rest (Just getting in the steps that day)
Wednesday- EA Fit
Thurs- C25k- Light Workout on Wii
Fri- rest (Steps...because Rex still needs to move his fat butt!)
Sat- EA Fit, c25k, or Polo.

No comments:

Post a Comment