Thursday, July 28, 2011

I cant think of a witty title right now.

The Man bringing down Rex


I finished day three on a great note.  I got home from work late, but I was able to squeeze in a 30 min workout on the Wii EA Fitness2.  The game is radtastic since it measures your heart rate throughout the entire game and gives you averages after your workout.  I read somewhere, that the games will only give results if you are playing on hard, so naturally, I play on hard.  Also, because I am not a n00b who cant do a measly squat.  Once that was done I got the results and was unpleased with the fact that I burned under 200 calories in 30 min. but I did break a sweat.


After the workout, I went on the cool down walk with Rexy.  We were going to go to the park but apparently the City of Palos Verdes has enough money to redo an entire park's sod, but not enough to put in street lights!  Rexy was SOL and was told he was not allowed to play today.  The man is always trying to bring him down!

Although I might not have gotten my job if I stated this in my interview, I am not one to break the rules!  I could not bring myself to let Rex have his one taste of freedom when there is a piece of paper that states he cant.  What if there is a Popo right there behind the park bathrooms waiting to fine the crap out of me!  My luck is that the dog will defecate on the field when the cop comes over to give me a verbal warning, which would cause a large fine for letting my dog give back to the city and fertilize the new sod that the children need.  Who would bail me out then?  I can just imagine that call to the 800 number on the next Drunk Dial CD.... "Hey guys its Bethy from IT...I am in jail for allowing my dog to crap on a closed soccer field, can someone please bail me out?!"...That does not scream job security to me.  At least in jail the food is low calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment