Monday, July 25, 2011

Level one

So Jackie stopped by my desk today with all of the goodies that I need to get Fit, and I did my weigh-in.  The weight-off starts now!  I choked down my nasty health filled oatmeal breakfast, set up the Xbox, and Wii, strapped on my FitBit, and am now choking on steamed veggies and brown rice (I think I am the only vegetarian in the world who is allergic to veggies) maybe if the food tastes like poo I will eat less!  PORTION CONTROL!

One of my co-workers was pwned by me in XBox Kinnect Sports.... what we did not know, is it actually video tapes you playing with one another!  EMBARRASSING to say the least, when we get it setup on XBox Live, I will post some of the best.  I also got my first battle scar when I kicked a chair playing soccer, it was funny, but hurt.

I am also checking out a few iPhone and iPad apps to help track the weightloss and help train when I travel and on the weekends.  I cannot really review any quite yet since I do not have any results, but I am fond of abworkout free, C25k and GetinShape.

I weighed in, and am not pleased with the results.  I lost approx 10 lbs before we started the combination so it scares me that I was that out of shape from my petite 115lb frame I had in college (My license says I am 110, so we will go with that!).   I can do this though, and I know I will look super cute by the end of summer, just in time to freeze to death without a winter fat layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment