Friday, September 9, 2011

Vacations over

So I am finally getting back in the groove of eating at home, working out, and working.  It is always nice to return after a long period of time, since everyone notices your weight loss if you just go away for a while.  (Or they just miss me and want to show how amazing I am.... yea prob that!)

I am kinda ready for the end of the competition now!  All of my buddies and co-workers have all started to take classes at yoga studios and fun outside things (Fall is my favorite time of year) and I feel deprived that I cannot flaunt my chicken legs to the world!!

I am also in dire need to hit a tanning bed (yep, I tan inside, like a nerd... because I keep the fit for tech spirit alive!) I am more pale than casper... I am pretty sure you can see through me if you really tried.  I need some vitamin D to make myself look awesome!

I am def dropping the pounds (but not as fast as Ali Lohan... although I did propose that Plastic surgery is not below me!) and have been getting a ton of questions on how I am doing it only playing video games.

First, I play approx. one hour of an active video game, i.e. Wii Fit, EA Active2, DDR (I attempted this once, failed miserably, and it just is not rewarding to get yelled at by Ash from PokeMon) ect.  I also went from a diet heavy in carbs and cheeses to a balanced diet with a ton of green crap that is not gummy bears!  I think they are called Vegetables.  Honestly the Green Giant Steamers bags are my best friend,  I can eat massive amounts of them without the guilt... and since I live alone, they are usually in the perfect size!  Rex isn't a big veggie eater, but he will sometimes gobble down some carrots.  I also cut out all white carbs and eat whole grain when possible, I found at whole foods tortillas that are 80 calories each, extra fiber and whole wheat.  These are my favorite to make an egg white burrito.  I also use salsa as a condiment.  I will put it on anything, except ice cream, when I need an extra kick of flavor!  It tastes great on rice, tofu, chips, ect.  I also do not drink, ever... I am sXe as fuck!  This allows me to not consume excess calories while in a hazy mood of cheese fries cravings!  I miss my cheese fries and breakfast burritos.

I would like to get down to my goal weight before halloween, and after that I would like to learn just how to maintain.... Now that I am in a routine of eating 1200 calories, it will be hard to add more healthy calories and be able to keep it like that FOREVER!  Or at least till I meet Elijah Wood and after the wedding :-P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment