Monday, September 26, 2011

4 more days!!!

I am so close I can almost taste it, like a breakfast burrito from El Burrito Jr's with free guaq (because the owner thinks I am funny).  I am just ready to take it easy and start conditioning my body with weights and working out.

I think it is funny that when it began, all I wanted was a sprinkles cupcake and some mexican food.  But now I am craving a harder workout and a better life.  I sometimes miss the small stupid indulgences, like cheese fries and In N Out (Grilled cheese....that is what vegetarians eat!) but I just really want to go swimming and do some major gym flirting at the local gym to show off my new bod!

I know Tejal begs me to post photos, but the truth is, I always have a jacket on!  It rarely comes off, since I am always cold (sitting next to a server room, and infront of an AC vent makes work difficult without one!)   But I do have a cheesy Myspace worthy photo I took in a jacket a friend bought me for my 18th birthday.  I have had this jacket forever, and it has not fit me in two years!  So it was an accomplishment to be able to sport the jacket this weekend at Knotts Scary Farms!  I will make Jackie take a better photo of me later on in the week to show the company the weight loss results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment