Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lets get this powered on!

I am getting my last min details done for the fit off! Here are the details on my personal rules.  Both of us must stick to two completely different weight loss techniques.  Tejal will be using the "Old School" approach, nothing that plugs in, nothing (except a pedometer for a step off) that requires batteries.

I am stuck to a more MODERN approach!  I am to use ONLY technology to lose weight.  I am to use, but am not limited to, XBox Kinnect, Wiii, iPad/iPhone apps, FitBit, ect.  My trainer is actually located 2000 miles away in Miami and I am not to jog outside.  I am to log at least 10,000 steps a day, and keep my calories to approx 1200.

Red Bull employees (field and HQ) can compete against me and my high scores that will be on my XBox, Wii, and online!  I will post my best scores here if you want to comment yours!

Hopefully after this is over and done, and I am all hot and the most desired girl in Los Angeles, the Robots will find me valuable when they take over the world and they will keep me alive for troubleshooting purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment