Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bethy's Story, part two... Like Final Fantasy (With 23942 different sequels)

I took my new Xbox and Kinnect home last night to get ready to play all the new games, but since the new trailer for Assassins Creed came out yesterday, I decided to replay AC Brotherhood.  (Xbox GT: BethytheBest and AugInBethany)  Now I know this is prob the biggest slacker idea that I could have come up with, but watching Etzio scale buildings and kill people made me want to get in better shape and strength train.  I want to be able to do a pull up, so I can climb the Colosseum, and survive jumping into a pile of hay.  (As a horseback rider, I actually know how hard and itchy hay really is....It is not something I would use for padding in the event of a fall.)

Although the competition is over, the rest of my life is not!  I am still a nerd (A big one at that) and I still have a few more pounds to lose.  I will no longer be strictly on just a technology workout, but I can promise that I will be still heavily relying on it to stay fit!  Who knows, maybe next year at this time I will be able to pwn the n00bz IRL...  With my fists (Okay, so I do not like to fight, and I actually am against real live violence, but it sounded right in my mind).

Since the major part of the weight loss is over with, I can start get in shape and share it with the world.  And if anyone in Ubisoft wants to send me an advanced copy of AC4 for some free write-ups, I will gladly have that arranged!

No comments:

Post a Comment